Sunday, August 29, 2010

REVIEW: E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush


Ever apply liquid foundation but your face always just ends up looking cakey, no matter how little you apply? Or do you need your foundation to cover up those acne scars but just isn't doing the trick? Well this is THE brush for you. WOW.

I've read so many rave reviews about this brush and had to try it out for myself. After ordering it off the elf website (eyeslipsface.com), I tried using it to stipple on my Revlon Colorstay foundation and wow. My skin looked amazing! It gave me the perfect coverage to cover up my acne scars and really gave me that second skin look. Even my mom complimented me on how well my foundation sunk into my skin (She's always the one to say how it looks caked on).

This brush paired with any liquid or powder foundation gives your face that airbrushed finish. It's also a steal at $3! So much bang for your buck! I'll continue to repurchase this so as long as the elf gods do not discontinue this gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment