Sunday, August 29, 2010

REVIEW: Milani Shadow Wear Eye Shadow Quad in Autumn Earth


(Source: http://walgreens.com)


Fall is right around the corner and it can be tricky to find the perfect colors to compliment your eyes this season. Well look no further! Milani eyeshadows are what I believe to be the most underrated shadows at drugstores. Their quality is comparable to high-end department store brands with wonderful color payoff.

This quad is the perfect collection of shadows to introduce the fall season. The colors consist of a frosty shimmery white color (ideal for a highlight), a beautiful shimmery clover green, an orangey-gold color (comparable to MAC's Amber Lights) and a dark shimmery copper color with reddish undertones.

I've worn this quad regularly and can honestly say it is a must-have in my makeup bag. The colors last all day without creasing on your eyelids and are so flattering, especially on brown eyes. At first impression, the orangey color did not look wearable for my skintone but I was pleasantly surprised when I found that it worked fine. In fact, it was probably the color that made my eyes pop the most :)

If you have not heard or tried Milani* shadows, make this quad your introduction to the brand OR any of Milani's gorgeous 7 other quads, if these colors aren't your cup of tea. I'm dying to try Exotic Berries and Dreamy Baby next!

Have any of you tried Milani's other quads, or this quad in particular? How did you like them? Let me know!

* Milani eyeshadows are available at select drugstores ranging from $3-7 (try Walgreens or Harmon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment