Sunday, August 29, 2010

REVIEW/FIRST IMPRESSION: MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation SPF 15


(Source: http://temptalia.com)


I am by no means a MAC foundation fan. I've always felt their foundations were too heavy for me, not to mention a few have broken me out. I strayed away from them until I came across this one. The gel-based formula got my attention because it was more suitable for my oily skin so I gave it a go. Upon first application I immediately felt a difference. I loved the texture, how non-greasy it was and how it just glided onto my skin. The shade NC30 was also a perfect match for my skin tone and didn't oxidize on me. The coverage is buildable depending on your needs and it comes in a nice slim tube which I like. I can throw it in my purse and not worrying about making a mess. I think I paid about $28 which is pretty steeper than I usually spend on foundation. I would definitely repurchase if the price was lower.

No comments:

Post a Comment